Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the following facilities are closed for the safetly of all. Please check back frequently for updates and new information as it becomes available.
There are receptacles for the Building Department, DPW and Zoning, Police Records/Municipal Court and the Clerk's Office located in the vestibule at Police Headquarters. Please include a phone number with anything that is dropped off.
- The Senior Center and Library are closed
- Senior Transportation is suspended - visit the Senior Services page for additional helpful information.
- Organized Rec sports & activities are suspended
- Borough Offices are operational, however the building is CLOSED to the public.
- All facilities and services will remain closed until further notice.
- All committee, commission and board meetings - including Zoning Board of Adjustment and Planning Board - will also be suspended until further notice.
- The DPW complex is closed to the public, including the recycling center - the office is staffed and accepting phone calls.
- All Borough fields, parks and playgrounds are closed
Tax payments can be made online, by mail or via the lock box located at the south entrance to the Borough Hall. No in person payments will be accepted this quarter.
There have been inquiries as to whether or not the borough can extend the grace period for property taxes. No authority exists to allow a municipality to extend the grace period more than 10 days. Under present state law this is only authorized during a natural disaster pursuant to (N.J.S.A. 54:4-67).
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation through this very unprecedented and challenging period in our history.